Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Sertapedic Emerson Executive Task Chair, 22 1/4w x 22d x 22h Seat, Black Leather (SRJ49710BLK)
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
Ergonomic Swivel Executive Chair, Office Chair, Computer Chair with Breathable Mesh, Thick Seat Cushion, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Adjustable Armrest, Backrest and Headrest
- ✔️【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】Our ergonomic design is based on the human dynamic digital model, adjustable backrest with adjustable pillow can perfectly fit your spine and significantly ease the fatigue and pain of your back.
- ✔️【ADJUSTMENT DESIGN】You can adjust headrest height and angle; lumbar support height and depth; armrest height; chair back tension and tilting angle; and seat cushion height to your personal most comfortable position.
- ✔️【PREMIUM MATERIAL WITH AFFORDABLE PRICE】Our breathable mesh back with strong tensile strength provides you a cool and comfortable back, enabling long time sitting without sweat. Our seat is made of 3 inches high-density SHAPING FOAM in one piece. Nylon Five-Star PA castors with 360° swivel wheels, running smoothly on any hard floors.
Office Computer Gaming Chairs, Leather Ergonomic Office Chair with High Back, Adjustable Swivel Task Executive Chair with Lumbar Support and Flip-up Armrests (Black & red)
- 【High-quality Computer Chair】Swivel gaming chair made of Eco-friendly materials, the outer material is made of bonded leather, and the inner is high-density foam. The gamer chair is easy to clean, wear-resistant, comfortable and skin-friendly.
- 【Ergonomic Office Chair】The ergonomic design of racing office chair is good for long-hours sitting, giving you sufficient lumbar support, protects the spine and creates healthy sitting posture.
- 【Adjustable Gaming Chair】The seat height of computer chairs can be adjusted up or down from 18.7" to 21.65". With flexible flip-up armrests, the backrest of chair can be rocked back. In addition, the reclining mechanism allows you to enjoy the rocking mode.
REFICCER High-Back Office Chair, Adjustable Spring Lumbar Support Tilt Tension Bonded Leather Ergonomic Executive Computer Swivel Desk Task Chair, Black
- ✍【 Ergonomic Design for Your Comfort 】 You can enjoy twisting the innerspring when you lean back to the seat because the thick and soft lumbar cushion has springs inside, it withstands a 360-degree twist of your back and provides elastic massage. The soft high-density foam padding and waterfall seat edge release the pressure on the back of your legs so you can stay comfortable even when you have to sit for hours
- ✍ 【 A Multifunctional Office Chair to Fit Your Style 】 This office chair is 360° swivel. You can adjust the flexibility of rocking back by the tension knob underneath the seat and make it rock back and forth between 90 to 110 degrees for all your sitting needs. The seat height can be adjusted from 19.7" to 22.1" as you like and feel most comfortable
- ✍ 【 Selected Materials for High-Security 】 We make sure that we use quality materials for maximum comfort and style. The chair is made with Bonded leather that gives it a unique and elegant style and that makes it the perfect addition to any office
Devoko Office Reception Chairs Executive Leather Guest Chairs with Armrest Ergonomic Upholstered Lumber Support Side Chairs Set of 2 (Black)
- -Ergonomic design: Upholstered padding gives you extra comfort. Thick back cushions support your waist and soft leather padded with wear resistance on seat keep your guests comfortable and pleasure.
- -Durable & sturdy: The black durable metal frame keeps the chair reliable with performance, while the line design takes the chair ultimate stable. Hard steel pipe material makes the arm-support stronger and solid.
- -Wide applicability: Perfect for the office area with people coming and going, this guest chair with a comfortable working condition holds up to years of use.
Funria Mid Back Mesh Office Chair Adjustable Ergonomic Swivel Executive All Mesh Task Chair with Flip Up Armrests Lumbar Support Computer Desk Chair
- Multifunctional Mesh Office Chair - Height adjustable, flip-up armrests, flexible 360 degree swivel, rocking mechanism with tilt tension adjustment knob, thanks to the high quality-tested pneumatic gas lift and durable nylon base.
- Breathable Task Office Chair - Office chair seat and back applied American-made mesh with strong elasticity, high density, breathable, supportive, not easy to deform.
- Ergonomic Design Desk Chair - Contoured backrest designed to provide firm back support and reduce back pain. The waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improve circulation.
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 06:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 00:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.