Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN OFFICE CHAIR–Improve Your Posture】The design of the backrest fits the shape of the human spine, with the adjustable lumbar support, the office chair will give your back strong support. And the thick seat also can relieve the hip pressure to offer you comfort. Thick padded back & seat take this chair to the next level of comfort. Choose this office chair, choose comfort.
- 【ADJUSTABLE DESK CHAIR–More Comfort】This task chair has a 4 inch lifting range to meet the needs of people of different heights, it also has a reclining function of 90-135 °which allows you to relax yourselves after work. Enlarged Removable headrest for support of head to effectively protect your neck. This mesh computer chair with flip-up armrest and seat height adjustable means you can find the perfect position to ensure you a pain-free day for long hour sitting.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL–Work is Easier】Certified by BIFMA and SGS. Mimoglad Office Chairs have Soft High-density form Seat, which is covered with durable breathable mesh fabric and has good elasticity and difficult to deform to keep comfort for longer hours. Height-adjustable GAS LIFT CHROMED, Heavy-duty base and nylon smooth-rolling casters for great stability and mobility to help promote a comfortable seated position, keeping you comfy after long hours of game or work at home.
- 【SPACE SAVING】The simple style of the mesh chair adapts ideally to any office furniture, especially in living rooms, bedroom, kitchen, study and office, and can be used in a variety of ways, you can flip the arms up and put it under the desk for saving space.
- 【WORRY FREE & Perfect Gift Idea】360 degree swivel, made of heavy-duty noiseless casters, its explosion-proof base plate with 5-star base increase safety and stability. Maximum capacity up to 135kg. We Guarantee our customers 100% satisfaction with our premium desk chair! If you’re not satisfied with this executive chair, just email us and get a replacement or a full refund WITH NO EXCUSE!
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
Hbada Ergonomic Executive Office Chair, PU Leather Swivel Desk Chair,Adjustable Height High-Back Reclining Chair with Padded Armrest and Footrest,Black
- Comfort Support: Double layer ergonomic backrest consists of soft elastic cotton and native sponge can fit human spine and support lumbar. Thickened headrest and cushion filled with high-denisty native sponge to ensure you will not feel pain or sore for long time working at your desk.
- High-Quality Materials : This high-back executive chair upholstered in high-quality PU leather. It’s a durable synthetic leather resist oil and water can makes the office chair smooth, premium looking and easy to clean.
- Linkage Recliner: when you recline this office chair the linkage armrest can move with the backrest to make your elbow and forearm rest on the soft padded. you can also pull out the rectractable footrest when you lie on the recliner to find your best position for a break or napping
Office Chair Executive Modern Chair Big and Tall High Back Adjustable Computer Desk Chair, Pu Leather Swivel Task Chair with Comfy Thick Cushion, Padded Arms, Lumbar Support, Wheels
- 👔【MODERN AND STYLISH】With ergonomic construction, The high-back design can give full support of your back and lumbar, close to the curve of the back, relax the waist and back, which can effectively relieve the pressure caused by long-term home office; the sleek leather upholstery is not only better in sweat and dust resistance, but also make it look more modern and stylish, like a throne; the high-density sponge and thicker cushion inside give you the ultimate comfort experience. Well-Priced!
- 👔【DURABLE AND STURDY】We understand that many heavyweights have trouble choosing office chairs, don't worry, this executive chair uses a reinforced steel frame structure, a sturdy chassis, a BIMFA certified gas lift, and a five-star feet with strong load-bearing capacity, which is more durable and sturdy. Moreover, tilt tension knob underneath the seat is to adjust the flexibility of rocking back in your chair.
- 👔【MAXIMUM LOAD AND Dimensions】Maximum weight – 320 lbs. | Overall Dimension 23.6”Lx 21”W x 47”-50”H | Seat size 19.6”W x 21”L x 16”– 20”H | Diameter of base 23.6” | Tilt degrees – 90ᵒ-115ᵒ
Last update on 2021-06-20 at 17:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 00:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.