Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [Ergonomic Design] The ergonomic chair provides 4 support points (head/back/buttocks/hands) and proper lumbar support. The seat height, headrest and backrest easily adjusted to meet different needs.
- [Roller Blades Wheels] The roller blade wheels are silent and can move to 360° directions. It's soft and smooth which protects your floor without without noise and scratches. And it fits all types of floor, wooden, carpet and etc.
- [Breathable Mesh] The back and cushion are breathable. A high-quality mesh is used to make it steady, well-shaped and elasticity. May you have a comfortable experience.
- [3D Armrests] The Armrests are 3D Freely Adjustable. It can change to any directions to fit your arms. Even you can remove them for more space as you like.
- [ Easy to Install ] A detailed installation video is on the manual and related video section. You can easily and quickly install it by yourself. If you have any question, please contact us at any time, a professional after-sales service team is ready to provide satisfactory solutions.
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
Office Chair Computer High Back Adjustable Ergonomic Desk Chair Executive PU Leather Swivel Task Chair with Armrests Lumbar Support (Black)
- Easy to Install - Office chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools. Follow the instruction, you'll found easy to put together, and executive chair estimated assembly time in about 10-20mins. Executive Office Chair Executive Chair Office Chair computer office chair
- Soft and Comfort - Forget about uncomfortable office chairs that make it impossible to concentrate on your work. The executive chair was designed for your comfort. The high back design gives you maximum lumbar support for comfort and convenience.
- Good Material - The executive chair is upholstered w/carefully-selected PU material that is waterproof and resistant stains, easy to wipe clean,and filled with high-density sponge padding for a natural leather look for an upscale look,unique looks makes the computer chair perfect addition to any office.
OUTFINE Office Chair Executive Office Chair Desk Chair Computer Chair with Ergonomic Support Tilting Function Upholstered in Leather
- Comfort - Well-padded seat and backrest deliver cozy sitting experience for work, relaxation and gaming. What’s more, the armrests are both covered by the soft pad of waterfall shape. They are great rest place for your arms as the soft pad protects your elbows from pressing against the hard surface. You can also relieve your stress by using the adjustable tilt function to rock back.
- Classy Outlook - The chair is upholstered in upgraded PU leather which exudes a subtle, sophisticated sheen and lasts for extended period of time. Our leather technologists always endeavor to improve the leather’s quality in pursuit of better texture and durability. Get this chair now. It will fit in nicely with your office desk or with other furniture.
- Sturdy Structure - We have reinforced the structure of the chair by using better material with stronger strength. The chair has gone through a series of tests and reached the BIFMA standard. Especially, the Class 4 gas lift allows you to raise or lower the chair smoothly and safely.
NEO CHAIR Office Chair Computer High Back Adjustable Flip-up Armrests Ergonomic Desk Chair Executive Diamond-Stitched PU Leather Swivel Task Chair with Armrests Lumbar Support (Black)
- ✅ 【COMFORT FOR YOUR PRODUCTIVITY】 - Ergonomic office chair design with double-layered cushions for chairs. High elasticity pocket spring seat. 30~50% thicker desk chair cushion than the regular seat. A thick contoured headrest office chair & back. Continuous comfort for long hours of gaming or working. Higher density, better elasticity, stronger resilience! Perfect match for your gaming table & computer desks.
- ✅ 【MUST-HAVE OFFICE CHAIRS】 - Easy to assemble and comfort guaranteed from real Amazon reviews. comfortable office chair seat cushion and excellent finish for your home office furniture sets. A numerous testament to the level of quality this chair offers. The most satisfying overall rating! Consistently highly rated. Get your desk chair back support & adjustable chair now!
- ✅ 【LUXURY LOOK OF A LEATHER】 - Fine leather office chair and details of design sophistication. Skin-friendly and soft racing chair. High-quality premium faux leather chair for prolonged sitting. Soft premium leather pad for armrests. Extremely strong office desk chair, ultra-lightweight best office chair, durable & easy to clean racing gaming chair. Resists corrosion, stains, water, fading, and scratches. Upscale your conference room chairs & modern desk chair.
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 20:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-17 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.