Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【UPDATED BACK SUPPORT PILLOW】–The US research reports that one in four Americans sit for more than 8 hours a day.All those hours sitting can lead to back pain, especially if you’re sitting in the wrong posture. Luckily,Our lumbar support pillows can help you ease this problem. Our back support for car could significantly increase the comfort of people with upper, mid and lower back pain and back tightness by improving the curvature of the spine, and easing the pressure off your back.
- 【NEVER FLATTENS OUT】-Teemour lumbar support for car is made with premium-grade,high density, thick,and durable memory foam which works efficiently in conforming to the contours of your spine. The chair pillow makes sure your back is well-supported by easing pressure on your spine by forcing you to sit up straight.The support cushion also returns to its original shape quickly once the heat and pressure are removed. It could be used as maternity pillow or as back pillow wedge during pregnancy.
- 【ADJUSTABLE STRAPS & HOLD IN PLACE】-Unlike other low quality office chair pillows on the market, the teemour back support cushion has dual straps along the back, which allows it to fit securely on your office chair or car seat. The straps are adjustable with easy clips. Also, they have extensions in case you want to attach the pillow to office chair, desk chair, computer chair, sofa, couch, car seat, SUV, truck, wheelchair and recliner or other bigger chairs home office accessories.
- 【The Perfect Gift For The Office Warrior】–Look, we get it, sitting all day is harder than it sounds. Save your back by adding extra, breathable support that leaves you feeling fresh and loose. It’s the perfect gift for the person in your life who sits a lot.
- 【100% MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】–Risk Free, we provide 60 days free trial and refund policy, 1-Year quality WARRANTY and lifetime customer service! For any reason, if you are not completely satisfied, simply contact our customer support and we will do our best to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our lumbar support pillow cushion is designed to help relieve your back pains and help you have a comfortable life.
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
B2C2B Leather Executive Office Chair Computer Desk Chair Ergonomic Adjustable Racing Chair Task Swivel Chair Armrest and Lumbar Support
- 👍Desk Chair with Folding Painted Armrest - Practice your guitar, architecture drafting, painting or sewing with a tall chair that pairs nicely with drafting tables. Attainment has flip-up arms that make it easy to practice.
- 👍High End Material - High qualified PU leather ensures extra comfort so that you won't feel tired even sitting on it for some time. The synthetic leather also makes the chair incredibly strong and comfortable for the best possible experience.
- 👍Ergonomic Chair -Thoughtfully designed headrest of computer chair fits human arc and thus relieves neck fatigue; bilateral arc backrest, based on the curvature of the waist, relieves stress on the spine and protects the lumbar area; armrests with ergonomic shape of bow make arms totally relaxed.
KERMS High Back Office Chair PU Leather Executive Desk Chair with Padded Armrests,Adjustable Ergonomic Swivel Task Chair with Lumbar Support (black2)
- 👍Ergonomic Office Chair-High back and large seat. The high-back design can give full support of your back and lumbar. Close to the curve of the back, relax the waist and back. The thickened non-slip comfort pad relaxes the hips, and bear the pressure of sitting for a long time.
- 👍Multifunction Adjustable- This leather office chair features an advanced mechanism that not only adjusts the back angle and the tilt but also locks the position so you don't have to re-adjust each time you sit down. The rear Angle and tilt lock system under the seat can lock any Angle you need.
- 👍STABLE AND DURABLE- Important accessories like armrests, tray, wheels and gas lift have been tested by the supplier and passed by BIFMA to ensure the high stability and durability of the desk chair;
OFM ESS Collection Plush Microfiber Office Chair, in Tan (ESS-3082-TAN)
- EXECUTIVE CHAIR: This supportive fabric chair offers a comfy feel at a compelling price.
- OFFICE CHAIR WITH ARMS: This home office chair has padded fixed arms for extra upper body support to keep you comfortable
- ERGONOMIC POSTURE SUPPORT: With a fully adjustable seat height and seat back recline, this computer chair can match your comfort and work preferences
Last update on 2021-08-02 at 11:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-08-02 at 01:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.