Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Classy upscale office chair with lots of stylish features for a trendy home and business look; Available in either Black or Brown color; This is the super comfortable, very well-built office chair that works perfect for home office and businesses; Step up to this higher quality of design and craftsmanship; Your body will appreciate the difference
- Stylish chrome arms and legs; The chromed accents give this chair a special splash of inspiring style; Just right for the CEO, manager, worker or home user with lots of tasks to do; Arms are also covered with comfortable padding for hours of surfing the Web, checking email, playing games, and sitting on the phone with business associates and friends
- Ergonomic features for better health, improved posture, and increased comfort for many hours of use; The back curves in slightly near the bottom for added lumbar support; The seat has extra padding to make seated sessions a breeze; Easily adjust height to a range of 44 to 48inches with the smooth sliding Class 4 gas lift; In short, this chair quickly adjusts to any man or woman's size, body type, and personal preferences
- Durable construction that lasts, look good, and functions well for years of highly beneficial and enjoyable use; Made with PU leather for a classy look that is durable and problem free day after day, month after month, for years; No animals were harmed in making this and it's super easy to clean; Simply wipe down with a damp cloth; This chair weighs a sturdy 50 pounds to stay in place; Easily mobile with strong PU casters that are rock solid yet glide easily
- Great gift idea for anyone who wants an exceptional office chair that exudes quality; Just right for birthday, holiday, or Christmas
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
H.VERSAILTEX Office Chair Cover Stretch High Back Large Size, Universal Chair Cover for Computer Chair Executive Chair Rotating Swivel Chair Boss Chair Slipcovers Modern Style(Large, Off White)
- GREAT FIT: This universal design chair cover is crafted from durable and soft high stretch knitted jacquard fabric. Chair back's height: 27.5-31.5 inches, chair back's width: 17.7-22.9 inches, chair seat length: 17.7-22.9 inches, chair seat width: 17.7-23.7 inches. Feature one-size-fits-most, kindly measure before ordering
- FULL PROTECT: These desk chair covers are super soft and comfortable, natural environmental and ECO friendly. Bonus with 2 matching armrest covers, protect your chair from spills, stains and tearing perfectly
- AESTHETIC DECOR: This upgraded slipcover use high quality material, textured with vibrant small checks pattern. Save you money by extending the life of your chair, protect or update your office chairs appear brand new
Last update on 2021-05-17 at 18:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-17 at 22:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.