Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
SGS - Replacement - Heavy Duty Office Chair Tilt Control Mechanism - Mounting Hole Dimension 10"×6"(L×W) - For Executive, Desk And Gaming Chairs
- ✅ LIFETIME WARRANTY - This tilt control mechanism withstands heavyweight and can hold up to 450 lbs. Enjoy smooth and soundless 360-degree rotation on your office swivel chair. Fit also on the gas cylinder SGS and many others. If you are in doubt about the gas cylinder also buy the brand SGS which is guaranteed for life too. It is very important to measure your mounting hole dimensions before ordering.
- ✅ OFFICE CHAIR MECHANISM REPLACEMENT ALLOWS YOU TO RESTORE YOUR OLD CHAIR AND SAVE MONEY- Is your favorite office chair a sunken mess? Get your own desk chair base replacement and have your chair back to being as good as new quickly and effortlessly. If you have any doubts about the gas cylinder you can also replace it with an SGS gas cylinder.
- ✅ EASY REMOVAL AND SET-UP- We've included clear step-by-step photo instructions so that even a non-pro can install this mechanism chair. You have everything you need with purchase so that the replacement is hassle-free. It is much more ecological and economical to repair the office or gaming chair.
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Black Mesh Multifunction Executive Swivel Ergonomic Office Chair with Adjustable Arms
- Not just for your office, this mesh desk chair will be a comfortable ergonomic gaming chair for online gamers and video game testers. Offering up a 3-paddle control you'll reach your desired comfort in this executive office chair
- Our chair conforms to ANSI/BIFMA standard X5.1-17; Contemporary executive chair offers superior comfort
- Ventilated curved back provides lumbar support, adjustable back height, back angle adjustments with infinite lock positions
Ergonomic Office Chair, Executive Office Chair with Foot Rest, Wheels and Arms, High Back Comfortable Reclining, Wireless Remote Control, Lumbar Support (Fabric-Dark Grey)
- [Ergonomic Office Chair] - Ergonomic office chair with a retractable footrest, which can be stowed when working and unfolded when resting, allowing you to put your feet on it while resting or reading to enjoy a full body relaxing.
- [Vibration Office Chair with Wireless Remote Control] - Vibration function of 6 points in 3 parts of neck, back and seat, 3modes, 3 intensities. When you are tired from work, get a massage to relax your whole body and protect your spine. Wireless remote control is much better than others' wired, avoid wire entanglement, you can also put it in the small pocket beside the seat.
- [90°-135° Adjustable Backrest] - Reclining office chair with adjustable backrest, matching working, reading, napping 3 usage scenarios. When resting, you can sleep comfortably on the chair with the footstool pulled out. Executive chair seat can be adjusted from 18.3 to 22.2 inches high by handle.
Last update on 2021-07-31 at 18:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-08-01 at 00:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.