Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Our new ergonomically designed Executive Office Massage Chairs attempt to bring in traditional style and ergonomically sound features, while also including massage and heating features to sooth aching muscles. This chair comes with six different massaging settings that range from healing back support to leg circulation and comfort. Increased padding make the chair a breeze to sit in for full work days, and the upper back and lumbar support mean that you can avoid common office injuries by sticking with this wellness-minded seating option. With these massage heating options you can hit your upper back, lower back, and leg areas for maximum effect. This is all built on the pneumatic gas lift base to give raising and lowering options to fit your desk position perfectly. A great way to take the next step up in office comfort and fitness!
- Heating and massage options for upper back, lower back, and legs Adjustable seat height and position. Comes with remote control to change massage settings Made from eco-friendly recycled leather
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions: 24.4"W × 26.8"D × 43.7" - 47.6"H
- Seat Height: 17.3"- 21.3", Seat Width: 21.3"
- Remote Control Distance: 16.4'
Home Office Computer Desk Massage Chair Executive Ergonomic Heated Vibrating (Brown)
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
HomCom Reclining PU Leather Executive Home Office Chair with Footrest - Dark Brown
- GREAT FOR WORK/GAMING: Our high back executive ergonomic office chair footrest set is built for extended periods of work or gaming at home or at the office.
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: This desktop computer chair includes a 90-150 degree adjustable reclining backrest, adjustable seat and armrest height, and 360-degree swivel for personalized comfort.
- FULL BODY COMFORT: Upholstered in high quality, extra-padded foam covered with PU leather helps to keep you comfortable while sitting for long periods of time.
HomCom High Back Faux Leather Adjustable Heated Executive Massage Office Chair - Cream White
- HIGH BACK WITH BUILT-IN LUMBAR SUPPORT: Executive high back computer chair with a curved PU leather design which offers support to the entire upper and lower back regions.
- HEATING AND VIBRATING MASSAGE: Includes remote to control six different built-in heating and vibrating massage options that target the upper back, lower back, and legs.
- ERGONOMIC CONSTRUCTION: Padded seat, armrests and backrest with pneumatic seat-height and position adjustment for added comfort and support.
HomCom High Back Fabric Executive Leisure Home Office Chair with Arms - Light Grey
- ELEGANT OFFICE SEATING: This stylish executive office chair is a step above a plain, boring normal office chair with plush cushions and a chic, high-quality tweed fabric covering.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: The back height, armrests, and seat depth are all adjustable to help give you an exceptional ergonomic sitting experience while supporting up to 265 pounds.
- CHIC TEXTURED FABRIC: Super chic tweed fabric covers plush foam cushioning to make this chair comfortable throughout the entire day.
HOMCOM Adjustable Modern Linen Upholstered Office Chair with Lumbar Support and Arms
- LINEN UPHOLSTERED: Durable linen fabric in grey offers a stylish look with breathable comfort that provides better airflow than heavier material like leather. This desktop computer chair has a stylish and modern look that will effortlessly blend with any indoor decor in your home office or computer room
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: Simple pneumatic controls let you raise or lower your seat to fit with your computer desk, as well as the option to rock back in your chair.
- SWIVEL WITH EASY MOVEMENT: Pneumatic seat height adjustable, 360-degree swivel and solid rolling casters for personalized comfort.
Last update on 2020-01-21 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-01-20 at 23:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to Selecting an Office Chair
Selecting a good office chair is an important decision. If you intend to spend a lot of time in your office chair, it’s probably the equivalent to purchasing a mattress for your bed. Think about how much time you’ll spend in the chair each day. It could be as much as 8-12 hours. If that’s the case, you definitely want to make an informed decision. Listed below are some general guidelines to assist you in the process of selecting an office chair.
Test it first. The best way to select is good office chair is to test it firsthand. If possible, the person who will be using the chair should take it for a test drive.
Check the fit. Make sure the chair height can be adjusted to ensure your feet rest on the floor. Is the seat cushion comfortable? Does it feel stable and balanced in a variety of positions? Are your knees below your hips? When seated with your feet resting on the floor, you want to ensure your knees are below your hips. This is especially critical on heavy use chairs to ensure you maintain proper circulation below the knee. As a general rule, the angle formed by your torso and thighs should be between 90 and 105 degrees. Is the chair rounded at the front? A rounded front also helps to maintain proper circulation in your legs. How’s the back? Make sure the back rest feels comfortable. Lumbar support systems vary, so make sure the fit is good.
Select a chair designed to support your usage requirements. Some office chairs are designed for short-term, infrequent use while others are designed for daily, heavy duty usage. Today’s chairs also come with a variety of mechanisms to control the comfort level of each user – height control, tension adjustment, lumbar support, tilt angle control, and several other chair controls. Listed below are some general categories for types of office chairs based on the amount of use.
Make sure the office chair provides proper back support. Your back should be comfortably supported to maintain an erect posture. Make sure the chair can adjust to different posture positions.
Review the tilt. A good office chair should accommodate a number of different tilt options to accommodate different seating positions throughout the day. Also, check to make sure the tilting tension can be adjusted. Tilting back in an office chair should be easy, but there should be some tension. You’ll need to adjust this based on your height, weight, and needs.
Check out the armrests. If the chair will be used at a desk or computer workstation, then make sure the armrests are designed so that the chair can be pulled up close to the workstation. Adjustable armrests are also a nice option. Some chairs come with armrests that extend 10 inches or less from the back of the seat. These armrests allow you to work close to the workstation while also providing a place to rest your arms.
Make sure the chair wheel casters are appropriate for the flooring they will be used on. Hard wheel casters are appropriate for carpet and some solid surface materials. However, if your chair will be used on hardwood floors or other flooring material that can be damaged, then you should strongly consider soft wheel casters.
Choose the right fabric. The fabric should be one that allows a firm seat with no sliding. It should also be a breathable fabric that allows easy cleanup of spills.
Types Of Office Chairs
The explosion in the numbers of people who follow eight hours a day hunched in front ot their computers at work only to head home for another several hours’ round of online surfing has meant that computer related back and neck problems are more common than ever.
The simplest solution the computer related back, neck, and headaches is the ergonomic office chair. Ergonomic office chairs are engineered to work with the human body so that it maintains an aligned spinal column and correct posture when seated, and ergonomic office chairs are available for both office workers and office executives.
The Task Ergonomic Office Chair
Task ergonomic office chairs are built to accommodate the frequent movement required of office workers. The task ergonomic office chair is recognizable for its low back, lack of armrests, and small size. It is ideal for the confined spaces resulting from the cubicle culture of many modern offices, and because it is on casters, will let its user move from place to place without ever having to stand up.
The task ergonomic office chair offers both adequate lumber support for the mid-back and adjustable seat height. It may also have adjustable back height so that it will fit more than one employee. The adjustable back task ergonomic office chair is common in dispatch and call centers.
The Executive Ergonomic Office Chair
The executive, or manager’s, ergonomic office chair is bigger than the task model, and will have thicker cushioning, with adjustable armrests, higher backs, and more solid construction. It will also cost more than a task ergonomic office chair.
The best executive ergonomic office chairs offer customized seat and back fit with memory foam cushioning; they have a five-wheeled base instead of the tree-wheeled base common on task chairs; they have adjustable seat height and depth, lumbar support, and in some cases, adjustable armrests. The more adjustable features an executive ergonomic office chair has, the more effective it will be at reliving the entire musculoskeletal system from strain during office hours.
The adjustable seat height of and executive ergonomic office chair will ensure that its user’s feet are square on the floor, relieving stress on the knees and shoulders by keeping the spinal column straight. Having adjustable armrests allows the user to push himself or herself up from the ergonomic office chair when standing, relieving the sudden stress on the knees and hips.
Your height is one of the biggest considerations when you are choosing the best ergonomic chairs; those more than six feet tall require an ergonomic chair with a back reaching shoulder level. For additional comfort, you can purchase an ergonomic chair which includes a headrest. And be certain that the armrests on your ergonomic chair will allow you to comfortably position your arms as well.
When you have made your choice from a selection of the best ergonomic chairs, you may decide that it is time to purchase a new computer desk or center too. You will almost certainly be able to find what you want from the same retailer where you found your chair, and you may even find a desk or center built to match your chair. Just be sure that the chair you buy will fit comfortably in your computer area, and will not interfere with your keyboard slide out if you have one.